R.V. College of Architecture Direct Admission in Management Quota
If you are seeking out for RV College of Architecture Direct Admission in Management Quota, first of all, you should have at least fifty (50) percent marks in your qualifying examination and forty (40) percent marks in NATA Test which is a compulsory test for Architecture Course Admission. Call us to know more about R.V. College of Architecture Direct Admission in Management Quota Seats…09742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 09742886036 (Anis), 09035556036 (Mayur Gautam), & 080-42173206 (Office-Reception).
Architecture influences all aspects of the built environment and brings together the arts, environmental awareness, sciences, and technology. By combining creative design with technical knowledge, architects create the physical environment in which people live, which in turn, influences the quality of life.
Architecture is a very popular course among students in India. It is a combination of planning, designing and constructing buildings and other physical structures. It is a careful study of the complex design and structure of a building. The term ‘architecture’ is used to describe buildings and other physical structures.
A programme in Architecture develops a highly visual, creative, technical and design-based skill set in a candidate. It teaches the style of design and method of constructing.
R.V. College of Architecture Bangalore
R.V. College of Architecture is one among the Top 10 Architecture Colleges in India, as it is run and managed by a trust named “Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust”. R.V. College of Architecture is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) Belgaum, approved by Council of Architecture (COA), and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
History of R.V. College of Architecture
V. College of Architecture which is also called RVCA was started in 1992, as Department of Architecture in R. V. College of Engineering (RVCE) Bangalore, and it is shifted to an independent building within the R. V. College of Engineering Campus in 1995.
In 2009, the Department of Architecture at R.V. College of Engineering obtained autonomy status and has been renamed to R.V. School of Architecture (RVSA). Later in the same year, Council of Architecture (COA) New Delhi approved its re-designation to R.V. College of Architecture (RVCA).
In 2014, it shifted to a new campus with affiliation to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum. The new campus is an iconic example of contemporary architecture. It contains Academic Block classrooms, seminar halls & studios, Administration Block & Hostel Block.
Learning Environment at R.V. College of Architecture
- Faculty with expertise in specialized areas is the core strength of RVCA. Core faculties are carefully hand-picked and nurtured to bring out the scholarly environment.
- Reputed architects from Bengaluru and other places are actively associated with the college as visiting and adjunct faculty.
- RVCA offers quality improvement programs (QIP) for faculty of architecture and continuing education programs for professionals as and when requested by COA.
- The Indian Institute of Architects, Karnataka chapter has collaborated with the RVCA to organize workshops and seminars.
- Student and faculty exchanges programs took place between RVCA and University of Muenster, Germany and Moratuwa University, Sri Lanka.
Courses at R.V. College of Architecture
- Arch – 120 students
- Arch (Urban Design) – 20 students
Admissions at R.V. College of Architecture
Admissions at R.V. College of Architecture Bangalore would be done in three modes, namely
In all modes of Admission, the willing students should have pass Class 12th Standard or 2nd PUC or 10+2 or Intermediate or Equivalent Examination from any recognized Board with minimum 50% (45% for ST/SC students) marks in aggregate, and they should have Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
Candidates should have appeared for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) Test conducted by Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 for both General Merit and Category Candidates or any specially designed Aptitude Test in Architecture such as JEE Paper-II conducted by the competent authority of the Central/State Government.
Weightage for coming in the Rank List for Admission under COMEDK or CET would be:
- 50% – NATA Test
- 50% – Qualifying Examination (Class 12th or 10+2 or 2nd PUC or Intermediate)
B.Arch Fees Structure at R.V. College of Architecture
The Fees Structure for B.Arch Course at R.V. College of Architecture would be also depending on the basis of the Admission Mode (CET/COMEDK/Management Quota). If any student got B.Arch Admission at R.V. College of Architecture through CET Counseling he/she has to pay Rs. 50500/- per annum, through COMEDK Counseling then Rs. 1,70,000/- (55,000 + 1,15,000) per annum, and if it would through Management Quota then Rs. 1,70,000/- per annum
|Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees paid at CET/COMEDK||Balance Fees to be paid at RVCA||RVCA Fees||Univ. Fees||Total Fees paid at RVCA at the time of Admission|
(Note: Mentioned Fees were applicable for 2017-18. We have mentioned for reference only. Ref.: RVCA Website)
Apart from the above University Fees, if the candidate is from:
Karnataka – Rs. 1000/- additional would be added to the total fees.
Non-Karnataka – Rs. 2500/- additional would be added to the total fees.
Other Country – Rs. 12500/- additional would be added to the total fees.
Documents required at the time of Admission at R.V. College of Architecture
- Original Admission Order issued by KEA/COMEDK/MANAGEMENT
- Original 10th, 12th Marks Cards, and NATA Score Card
- If the seat is claimed under the category, then submit relevant Category/Income/Rural/Kannada medium certificates.
- If the student has qualified other than PU Board of Karnataka, submit Transfer and Migration Certificates.
- Submit 4 copies of passport and stamp size each of recent color photographs
- For Management Quota: All the above documents and a copy of the Rank sheet of KEA/COMEDK /NATA Score Card /MANAGEMENT admission order.
- For NRI students: All the above documents along with a copy of Passport, Visa, Parents Service certificate and Medical certificates
- 3 sets of attested Xerox copies of the documents related to SNo. 1,2,3,4.
- 3 sets of Photocopy of Student’s Aadhaar Card, parents PAN Card and parents address proof
- Anti Ragging affidavit
- Undertaking for payment of remaining years’ fees on withdrawal from the course during the duration of the study
- Students should compulsorily submit the medical certificate regarding the severity of Colour Blindness to the college at the time of admission
R.V. College of Architecture Direct Admission in Management Quota
Management Quota in R.V. College of Architecture Direct Admission for B.Arch in the coming session, as we said before that R.V. College of Architecture has 15-20 percent seats under Management Quota, those seats are given to them who couldn’t come within the cutoff rank in COMEDK or CET but have good marks in their academic and NATA. For Management Quota in R.V. College of Architecture Direct Admission in B.Arch Program, you have to shell out some extra amount other than the normal fees of the college as development charges to the college’s trust.
You should secure minimum marks as follows:-
- In Class 10th Std. Min. 70% in Maths and Science subjects separately.
- In Class 11th Std. Min. 65% in Maths and Physics subjects separately / OR
- In 12th Std. Pre-Board exam 65% in Maths and Physics subjects separately (If you are waiting for Class 12th results).
And you should also pass in NATA Exam or any specially designed Aptitude Test in Architecture such as JEE (Architecture) conducted by the competent authority of the Central/State Government.
For R.V. College of Architecture Direct Admission in Management Quota or NRI Quota, there are other best Architecture Colleges and School of Planning are available in Bangalore and Pune as well, you can contact us for details regarding Direct B.Arch Admission by Management Quota. Call – 9742479101 / 9742886036 / 9035556036 / 080-42173206.